Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Well, today I took the plunge and decided to create this blog! Stay tuned for more... in the meantime, thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Diane- I am not familiar with blogs. What do I need to do? :-) I can say that so far I love this page and the analogy you have created so far with your relationship with God and your garden. What do I do to become a blogger with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane
    Your site brings cheeriness from the moment you see the sunflower. I thank you for bringing focus to the need we have to be daily watered in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan,
    You can start your own blog by going to your profile's "dashboard." It's quite easy. Let me know if you need help with it.

    Laurie,
    Thanks for your comment. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete